Wells Fargo presents
“Hands on Banking” Financial Education Series
Topic: A Pathway to Homeownership;
Buying a home is a big step. Wells Fargo presentation on a Pathway to Homeownership is to assist you in preparing for one of the most important purchases you may make…
For many, owning a home is a stepping-stone towards financial well-being. Get started on your path to homeownership and attend this educational event in your community.
Where you’ll have the opportunity to get answers to your specific questions, from professionals in the business, on your own pathway toward homeownership in a convenient, informal setting, for;
- · Learning a home buying process step-by-step — by Home Mortgage Consultants
- · Networking opportunities — with local professionals at resource tables
- · Information on Downpayment Assistance Programs (DAPs) — to help you with down payments and closing costs, which are common barriers for many homebuyers.
Tuesday October 18, 2016
6:00p.m - 8:00p.m.
451 Lexington Avenue North
Saint Paul MN 55104
The NAACP Economic Development Mission is to,
1. Empower communities with education, resources and partnerships to develop
2. Ensure government and industry are knowledgeable and committed to bridging racial inequality particularly in employment, wealth, lending and business ownership.
3. Grow a movement of concerned citizens and organizations working together to produce an inclusive strong economy for all.
For questions, information, contact William Moore, Chair Economic Development Committee -- NAACP Minnesota Dakotas State Conference & Saint Paul Chapter, call S.P. NAACP Office Phone #651-649-0520, to RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org